Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

night ride #3: jatiningsih

It's been a while since our last ride, too many things to do. At least we're still able to squeeze a little short ride for our soul. So me and my bee went out for the night, it was the second night of consecutive insomnia. I spent my first night writing paper, not that because of doing paper I stayed awake all night, but because I stayed awake all night I got to do something. The second night we decided to depart somewhere, it was after midnight. We rolled our tyres toward Jogjakarta outer ring road, we headed west.
We were entering Jogjakarta-Godean Road, a straight road for about 20km that leads us to the Progo river in west of Jogjakarta. We stopped by Jatiningsih, a quiet sanctuary by the Progo river. If we cross Progo an go straight we we'll reach Menoreh Hill and to the Purworejo town, we'll do it next time.
Went home in the morning, short rest then do my daily activity.


View Jatiningsih in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment